Not familiar with the airport? Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport is situated off Interstate 440. Use either of the maps below for assistance. Other directions have also been provided.
Leaving on a flight? Be at the airport two hours early to ensure a smooth screening process!!!!
- From Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers (the Northwest corner of the state), take Interstate 540 to I-40, proceed east on I-40 until reaching I-30 at North Little Rock, cross Arkansas River and proceed south to I-440. Take airport exit onto I-440, proceed east and watch for airport exit sign.
- From Fort Smith, take I-40 east to I-30 in North Little Rock, follow I-30 south to I-440 and watch for airport exit off I-440.
- From Russellville, Morrilton, Conway, take I-40, proceed east to I-30 in North Little Rock, then south on I-30 to I-440 and then to airport exit signs off I-440.
- From Memphis, West Memphis, Forrest City and other East Central Arkansas locations, take I-40 west to I-440 and then to airport exits off I-440.
- From Jonesboro and other Northeast Arkansas locations, take Highway 49 south to Waldenburg, then to Highway 67 (four lane) into North Little Rock. Off Highway 67, take Memphis exit, which will take you to I-40 east, and then watch for I-440 exit signs. Proceed onto I-440 and watch for airport exit signs.
- From Pine Bluff and other south and southeast Arkansas locations take Highway 65 North to I-440, follow I-440 to airport exit.
- From Texarkana and other southwest Arkansas locations take I-30 to I-440 and then watch for airport exit signs. Note: from Hot Springs, take Highway 70 to I-30 and proceed north to I-440. From I-440 watch for airport exit.
- From Harrison, Mountain Home and other North Central Arkansas cities, take Highway 65 to I-40 at Conway, proceed south to I-30 at North Little Rock, cross Arkansas River and proceed south to I-440 and watch for airport exit.