Follow LIT on Twitter Like LIT on Facebook Flickr Pics
Thank you for choosing Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport for your travel needs. Our Airport is a fully accessible facility for those who are physically challenged.
Persons with disabilities should first contact their airline to request special assistance services, including access to the terminal, boarding the aircraft, wheelchair needs, specific seat assignments, medication storage, or certain kinds of foods. Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport is equipped with the following services to help maximize your comfort and streamline your travel:
- "Curbless" curbside access for easy loading and unloading.
- Wheelchair accessible restrooms throughout our concourse as well as ADA accessible elevators.
- A number of designated close-in parking slots are available in all surface parking lots and the parking deck.
- Free shuttle buses serving the long-term surface parking lots which can accommodate passengers with disabilities.
- TTY/TDD telephones inside the Marketplace on the baggage claim level and post-security, adjacent to Gate 7 in the rotunda.
- Family restroom located in post-security, adjacent to Gate 7 in the rotunda. Family restrooms are large enough to accommodate two or more individuals and are wheelchair accessible and ADA compliant.
- Nursing Mothers Room – We offer a private room for mothers who wish to nurse a baby or express breast milk. This is located in the Baggage Claim area, across from Carousel #1.
- Pet Relief Area for those passengers who are traveling with service animals. The pet relief area is located at the end of the covered walkway as you exit the terminal into the West Short-term Parking lot area. Pet waste pickup bags and a trash receptacle are available.
If you have questions regarding accessibility while traveling through Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport, please call (501) 372-3439 or send an e-mail to request information.
Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport, in compliance with federal and state laws and regulations, including the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, does not discriminate on the basis of disability in administration of its aviation related programs and activities. We are committed to providing equal traveling opportunities for the disabled traveling public, applicants, participants, employees and other interested persons.
Anyone who believes they been subjected to discrimination on the basis of disability, or have been denied access to services or accommodations required by law should contact the Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport ADA Coordinator at (501) 372-3439 or send an email. Please view the Airport’s ADA/504 Procedures or ADA Request for Services Form for more information.