About Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport
Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport is Arkansas’s largest commercial service airport, with nearly 2.2 million passengers annually. Also known as Adams Field, Little Rock’s airport hosts six airlines with dozen of daily departures and nonstop service to 16 cities.
At Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport, our main goal is to provide you, the passenger, with the best travel experience possible. Our Mission Statement reads:
“To pursue all “Opportunities in Flight” to safely and efficiently connect our customers with the world and to promote economic development for all aeronautical activities.”
We also strive to be a positive part of our community. To that end, our goals include:
- To build a state-of-the-art terminal facility to meet future demand
- To develop and implement a plan that attracts all levels of corporate aviation to the airport
- To locate additional sources of funding
- To become the employer of choice in the community
- To complete current land acquisition programs within the next three years
- To promote industrial development
- To continue to improve air service
- To continue to promote and enhance disadvantaged business enterprises (DBE) participation.
We hope you enjoy your experience at Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport. Please contact us with any questions you may have.