Wesley K. Clark is a businessman, educator, writer and commentator. He serves as Chairman and CEO of Wesley K. Clark & Associates, a strategic consulting firm. Clark retired as a four star general after 38 years in the United States Army.
Clark graduated first in his class at West Point and completed degrees in Philosophy, Politics and Economics at Oxford University (B.A. and M.A.) as a Rhodes Scholar.
Awards, Honors, Distinctions:
- The Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Defense Distinguished Service Medal (five awards)
- Silver Star
- Bronze Star
- Purple Heart
- Honorary Knighthoods from the British and Dutch governments
- Commander of the Legion of Honor (France)
- Chairman of investment bank, Rodman & Renshaw
- Co-Chairman of Growth Energy
- Senior fellow at UCLA's Burkle Center for International Relations
- Chairman of Clean Terra, Inc.
- Director of International Crisis Group
- Chairman of City Year Little Rock
- Member, Clinton Global Initiatives Energy & Climate Change Advisory Board
- Member, ACORE's Advisory Board
2012 Committee/Task Force Assignment (s):
- Chair-Lease/Consultant Selection Committee