Kathy Webb is the Executive Director of the AR Hunger Relief Alliance. The Alliance is the statewide umbrella organization for Feeding America food banks, food pantries and agencies, and hunger activists; the lead partner for the AR No Kid Hungry Campaign, and the education and advocacy clearinghouse on hunger issues in Arkansas.
Until January 2013, Commissioner Webb represented District 37 in the Arkansas House of Representatives, comprised of much of midtown Little Rock. She served as Co-Chair of Joint Budget Committee, the first woman in Arkansas history to hold that position.
- B.A., Political Science, Randolph-Macon Woman’s College
- Graduate studies University of Central Arkansas
- Senior Executives in State and Local Government, John F Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University
- Executive Committee of the Board of Visitors of the UAMS College of Medicine
- Metropolitan Housing Alliance Board of Commissioners
- Lay Leader at First United Methodist Church
- Chair of the Pulaski County Democratic Committee
- Founding President of the Chicagoland affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure