Jim Dailey is a broker at Flake & Kelley, a commercial real estate company.
Commissioner Dailey served as the first popularly-elected Mayor of the City of Little Rock. As Mayor, Jim oversaw development and implementation of two community-wide collaborative efforts: FUTURE- Little Rock and Vision Little Rock. Prior to serving as Mayor, Jim served as a member of the Little Rock Board of Directors.
Daily is also responsible in part for the expansion of the Little Rock Convention Center, building Alltel Arena, the River Rail
and the Big Dam Bridge
- B.S., Business Administration, University of Arkansas
- Appointed by Governor Beebe to the Arkansas Broadband Advisory Council, a group charged with bringing broadband to all citizens of Arkansas
- Formed Mayor's Youth Council, a community-based youth organization that promotes youth volunteerism and provides community service projects each month
- Arkansas Parks and Tourism Commission
- Past President, Arkansas Municipal League
- Board of Directors, Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Communities in Schools
- Arkansas BioVentures and New Futures
- Past Vice Chair, National League of Cities Steering Committee on Information, Technology and Communications
- Board of Directors, National League of Cities
- Board of Directors, Municipalities in Transition on Public Policy
- Chair, Intergovernmental Advisory Committee for the Federal Communications Commission