Follow LIT on Twitter Like LIT on Facebook Flickr Pics
As the state's largest commercial service airport, Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport serves 2.2 million passengers annually. The airport attracts passengers from a large part of Arkansas as well as a number of surrounding states.
Our Air Service
Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport is your "Gateway to the World" with six airlines, 57 departures each day and non-stop jet service to 16 national/international gateway cities.
Mission & Goals
Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport's Mission Statement is something we take very seriously. It requires us to work hard, aim high and continually strive to improve so that we can meet our customers' needs -- both in terms of physical facilities and air service.
To pursue all “Opportunities in Flight” to safely and efficiently connect our customers with the world and to promote economic development for all aeronautical activities.
- To build a state-of-the-art terminal facility to meet future demand
- To develop and implement a plan that attracts all levels of corporate aviation to the airport
- To locate additional sources of funding
- To become the employer of choice in the community
- To complete current land acquisition programs within the next three years
- To promote industrial development
- To continue to improve air service
- To continue to promote and enhance disadvantaged business enterprises (DBE) participation.
Arkansas State Airport System Plan/Economic Impact
Arkansas State Airport System Plan/Future Demand
Arkansas State Airport System Plan/Facility & Service Objectives
Arkansas State Airport System Plan/Evaluation
Arkansas State Airport System Plan/Funding & Summary
Aerospace in Arkansas